Saturday, April 28, 2012

Save Me!!!

"You're the embodiment of all evil in the world."
"You need to find yourself a good country boy who will take care of you, and get you out of this place."
"God will save you, and forgive you this sin."
"You're too pretty to work here. You deserve to be taken care of."
"God is always watching. He always loves you. He is forgiving."
"You seem like you're a smart lady. You could do so much more."
"Go into debt. You'll eventually make enough money to pay it off. You shouldn't work here, it's an evil place."
"Your body is sacred."
"You need to find God. Your life will be empty without Him. You will be stuck in this hell hole for all of eternity because of your sin against God. You are continuing a cycle of adultery. You should be at home with a man that loves you."

Always followed by:

"So, would you like to go have a private dance?"

HYPOCRITES

I'm no saint. And I know there are many things that I am hypocritical about. But really! Come on! I would understand if they came in just to "save" us girls, but wanting a lap dance too. That's just not okay.

I do not want to be nor need to be saved. My relationship to God or lack there of is no business of the men at the strip club. Leave me alone! I'm just trying to pay for college. I'm minding my own business, so should they!

They're trying to save me.

I need to be saved from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment