Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why the New Blog

So, I had these posts on another blog, but I decided I hated the name of that blog.

I was out with my lady-friends from school tonight, and we started talking about my job. My friend said "Yes next year I can say "This is my roommate 'The Sober Stripper'." I LOVED it. It's so true. I don't think I've mentioned in depth that I don't drink. I don't do drugs. This is an ever thing. I don't do it in the club, or in real life. So I had to change my blog name.

Anyways. I don't drink for two reasons.

1. My job, I see all the really bad things that can happen to a girl when she drinks or gets high. So it isn't something that I aspire to.

2. I have a heart condition. I pass out easily sober, and when I start drinking I pas out even more frequently. And so, drinking is bad for my health.

Anyways. I don't have a lot to say. I'm doing my homework and my computer decided to fuck me over and delete my project. So after dealing with this TWICE and yelling at my boyfriend, Jamie, I decided to take a break. He's sitting at the computer playing video games. I am upset because I need a new computer and I can't finish my homework because the universe is against me. So I decided to vent here. To my basically non-existent audience. Anyways, I should get back to the homework.

More soon.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment