Monday, June 4, 2012

Walking Masturbation Machine.

Private dances are my least favorite part of my job... Other than the men. There are MANY different kinds of private dances. My favorite are the dances are when we sit and talk. The next best thing is having a guy that wants me to dance for him, but doesn't want to touch me because he's uncomfortable with it. Next is the dances where there is touching, but the kind of touching that is soft and gentle (this doesn't bother me that much because they are good guys... generally). The next is a private dance where the guy is really rough. (Sometimes leaving bruises and even worse draws blood.) The absolute worst, however, is when the guy grabs me by the hips and makes me go forward to back on his crotch or bounce up and down. This is what I call the masturbator. These guys only come to the club so that they can get off.

That last kind of dance is the worst. There is nothing good about these guys. They make me feel like a walking masturbation machine. I already feel like crap about my job. Thank you for making it so much more obvious what I do, and what my "true" purpose in life is... as a woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment