Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How Much For Sex?

I'm at work right now. Because of my upcoming trip to London I am working every day for 12-14 hours. It's tough, but I am making pretty good money. First of all, today has been a great day. My regular, who I haven't seen in a month, came in. (Yay!) Stages have been amazing. The best part of my day: I got a VIP. This is the second I have ever had, and I've been doing this for over a year now. (I celebrated my anniversary a week ago.) I didn't have to work for it. He just asked. So for the day shift, which is six hours, I made $400. I'm into hour 8.5 of 12 and am at $470. (That's after tip-out, night shift house fee, and tomorrow's house fee.) So good. I really need everyday to be like this. I don't even need it to be this good, but better is ALWAYS good. This irritates me so much. It wouldn't be an issue if it happened once in a blue moon, but when it happens several times throughout the week and even the day, it gets old. I am a stripper, not a prostitute.

I took an hour break to get out of here for a little while. Fresh air, errand run, call Jamie. I came back and was put on stage immediately. I made $40 on my first stage. The moment I was off stage I was taken to private dance for two songs. Good things. Except the whole time he kept trying to suck my boobs, touch my pussy, and more importantly "Sex? What cost?" If you haven't guessed, he's a foreigner. I said no several times and said that I don't do that. He then decided to put a price on it; like that would change my mind. "One hour $1000." No. "Half hour $1000." No. "One hour $2000." No. "Why not?" No. "How much for sex?" Never ever gonna happen

No comments:

Post a Comment