Friday, June 22, 2012

Funny Things Guys Say In Private Dance

I'm working nights again, which I haven't done in nine months. The people that have been here as long as I have are shocked to see me at night because they know I'm a day girl.

Anyways working nights again, I'm running into all sorts of interesting people again. I remember them from my previous night experiences, but it's one thing remembering and another going through it again. On days there isn't a whole lot of variation in guys and what they say, it's all pretty similar. Here is a list of the highlights:

"Oh sexy pants, you know the way I like it."
"This point in the last dance I had a naked pussy getting my nose wet."
"Just let me smell your pussy."
"So... I'm not aloud to play with myself?"
"What's wrong with you? Why aren't you turned on right now?"
"Really? You don't want to see my cock?"
"You're too adorable to do a private dance with."
"Slapping your ass is like slapping jello... Just enough jiggle."
"Oh yeah. Bounce bitch bounce."
"I could take you home and lick you from North to South."
"You're really beautiful from the front but when you turned around all I can look at is your glory hole."
"Let's play a game. What did you learn at school?"
"So I can't stick my toes in your mouth?"
"So when do your panties come off?"
"How badly do you want my cock in your mouth?" (from and 82 year old)
"Why don't we leave here and hit the motel for free."
"It's my Birthday, why don't you make this extra super special."
"Oh... Private dance isn't code for sex... Damn it my friends were right."
"So would you play with yourself while you dance on me?"
"I want you to have a good time too."
"My wife never rides me the way you do."
"Your enthusiasm is inspiring."
"My wife won't blow me anymore. I even shaved for her. Do you want to see?"

Well those are some of the highlights. I'm at work as I write this, and a friend of mine helped pitch in some of her favorites. We had a few good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment