Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Can Do Better

The thing that irritates me most is when snotty girls come into the club and sit at the stage. Most girls that come in are fine, but there are the few that suck.

It's a lot of fun when you're on stage and you hear a girl voice saying "Oh, I can do that." "I can do that better." "I don't understand why this is so special I can do that too." "Okay that might be a little impressive."

My response to this is "Can you do it as well as I can? After 11 HOURS of doing this?" I said this. Her response was "Wait... 11 hours? And if it's so easy why the hell aren't you up here taking your clothes off for money?" Her friend replied to the stupid girl "Shut the fuck up. You can't do any of it. You can barely stay up eleven hours let alone work for eleven hours." My response was "thank you."


No comments:

Post a Comment