Thursday, June 21, 2012

Death

I am dying... Not literally. But I feel like it. This has been my schedule: 

8:00 am: Wake up
9:00 am: Go to work
12:30 pm: Get off work and eat lunch 
1:30 pm: Get ready for work
3:00 pm: Be at work
3:00 am-5:00 am: Get off work
4:00 am- 6:00 am: Go to bed
8:00 am: Repeat

It's terrible. I am working my butt off and getting very little sleep. And work has been so slow that I can't make money for the life of me. My regular isn't coming in this week. My days are the same every day that I can't distinguish one from the next. I need to make $4200 more in 9 days for London and it's just not working. It's not for the lack of effort. I'm here more than anyone else. (12-14 hour days, JUST at the club) I'm working harder than anyone else. The upside is that I am making more than anyone else, but it's not saying much when no one is making any money. 

I feel like death because I am working so much and sleeping so little. To top it all off my shoes are broken and I REALLY need new ones, but I'm not making enough for bills let alone for new shoes. I just need two really good nights and everything would be okay. I keep hoping. If anyone is ready this, please put good thoughts out there for me. Because I leave for London in 12 days and I have to pay my bills and have money to eat while I am studying. 

On the upside because I am working so much, I'm losing weight. I've gained a little bit since going on birth control again. It's been upsetting me, and all the exercise is helping me get into shape! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment