Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pain Tolerance

It has been months since I last have written a post. Although it has been at least two months since I worked last.

I have two hours and fifty minutes until I have to get in my car and drive the seventeen minutes to work. I should stay and work a double, but I have decided that six hours will be more than enough for my first day back. I have to go in again tomorrow, and the day after that, and almost every day until April 10th.

Why April 10th? Because I need a vacation. I need to get away. I need to be somewhere no one knows me or wants to talk to me. I need to be alone. So I am going to Coronado, where I will sit on a beach and read a book for five days.

I'm dreading going in to work today. I hate it every day I go, but it has been two months and the longer you are away the harder it is to go back.

This morning I realized I have a fairly high pain tolerance. I got out of the shower and I was drying my hair. I looked down at the floor and saw a pool of blood. Somewhere between getting out of the shower and drying my hair I hit my leg on something. I looked at my leg and saw a big gash and blood running down the side of my leg and pooling on the floor.

I have a high pain tolerance physically...

Right now I just can't bare the thought of returning to that hell-hole in two hours and forty-four minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment