Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Hate My CoWorkers

I'm sitting at work and I just found out that a good friend of mine unknowingly took my regular. This guy is/was a nice guy and would spend money on me just to talk. He's going through a divorce and has three kids. He liked talking to me because of my smile and the fact that I was genuine and cared about what he had to say.
Well a friend of mine and I shared this regular. This friend told me that my regular is now my good friend's regular. He paid me $75 a week just to sit and talk. I found out that he is spending $1100 a week in VIP on my friend because she's pushier than I am.

If I would have known he had that kind of cash to spend I would have been pushier too. I am so mad right now. I need that money and that was MY regular. You don't take a friends regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment