Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Work

I haven't been to work in almost a month because I was visiting my best friend, Vera. When I got home from that trip I had to go visit my parents. I had a whole 32 hours at home when I had to rush back to my families because my dad had to have emergency surgery. So in a whole month I've only been at home for a couple days. I haven't seen Jamie much. I should go into work today, but I wanted a moment to just be at home. There's cleaning that needs to be done, but all I can seem to do is watch movies. I did work at my other job this morning, so I'm not a total lazy ass.

It seems that even when I have a day off I can't seem to completely get away from work.

A guy that I know from work from several months back texted me. Somehow he got my phone number and decided to contact me. He wanted to know if I would get together with him outside of the club. He and his "girlfriend" just broke up. His "girlfriend" is a dancer that I know. I know for a fact they weren't dating. Men lie. They lie to me all the time about dating a dancer or sleeping with a dancer to try and convince me it's okay to meet them outside of work.

Any ways... It just gets old. I feel like I never actually have a day off. Somehow these guys get my phone number. Three girls have it and they wouldn't give it out and the club doesn't have it. So it beats the hell out of me how they get my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment