Friday, July 20, 2012

Time Off

I have taken some time off from writing. If you've read past posts you know that I had been planning a trip to London. Well I am back from London now.


I took time off from writing because while I was in London, Jamie and I did not talk about my work or his the entire time. I also adopted the not writing method as well. It was extremely nice not thinking about work for a whole twenty days. 


Now I am back in the United States and I am facing the inevitable... I have to go back to work. I should be on my way there right now, however, I have decided to take another day off. I can't bring myself to go there right now. I want to hold on to a few more days of peace and quiet at home. I want to hold onto my vacation mind set for just a few more hours. 


I'll be back into the crappy club on Monday. I'll write more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment